the April and May months can be crazy in Boston Sports. Here is your guide to keeping up.
Bruins Up 2-1 In their First Round Series
Game 4 tonight in Toronto at 7PM
- Bad penalty on Bruins Riley Nash hosed the Bruins in Game 3 with puck not going over glass but bouncing
- Their top line with Bergeron, Pasta, and Marchand were shutdown, does Cassidy rebuttal?
- Matt Grezlyck expected back in for shaky trade deadline acquisition Nick Holden
- Notes Around the NHL – The Vegas Golden Knights have never lost a playoff game, sweep the Kings, will play Sharks who swept the Ducks, Penguins, Tampa, Nashville, Winnipeg all have 3-1 series leads, Capitals in typical fashion trail the Blue Jackets 2-1
Celtics Lead Playoff Series 2-0 Vs Bucks in first round
- C’s make the Bucks look bad with game two win, Eric Bledsoe doesn’t know who Terry Rozier is after he destroyed him with late game 1 basket
- Could draw Miami or Philly, could they squeak way to conference finals?
- Jaelyn Brown is youngest Celtic to score over 30 points in playoff game
- Could leaning on Brown and Tatum and Rozier help them next year when Kyrie and Hayward are back?
- Notes Around the NBA – Miami and Philly tied 1-1, Cleveland rebounded last night to tie Indiana 1-1, Toronto, Houston, Golden State all lead their series as expected 2-0. Jazz and Thunder are tied 1-1, and in the lone surprise, New Orleans won 2 on road and are up 2-0 on Portland.
Tom Brady, Should I stay or Should I go?
- A report from ESPN’s Adam Schefter on Wednesday – Brady has yet to say he’ll play
- “My money would be on him playing football for the foreseeable future, but what goes on away from the football field, I don’t know,” one source told ESPN. “I don’t know.”
- Mike Giradi of NBC Sports Boston refuted this saying players have discussed the upcoming season with him
- Then Mike Florio form Pro Football focus reported that he is planning Summer Passing Camp with teammates – Scott Zolak reported Gronk would be there
Red Sox (15-2)
- Defeated the Angels in their first two games of the series and stay red hot with leagues best record
- +60 Run Differential, next best is +38 Toronto